We will meet up at the Kalajoki Nature Centre where we will pack our equipment and get transportation on a minibus to Konikarvo. We have already made preliminary plans for locations and routes for your paddling trip. However, we aim to choose the most suitable route based on the participants’ skills and the weather. We will paddle to the Lepänen island to stay in a rental cabin for the night. After settling in, we will have dinner and sauna. Sitting by the campfire offers a great opportunity for relaxed discussions in the evening.
In the morning, after nourishing breakfast, we will take a different route back to Konikarvo. From there, we will have a bus transportation back to the Nature Centre.
Check also Venetian Night Festival in the Rahja Archipelago at http://www.pikkulahdenpalvelut.fi/tuotteet.html?id=33/191
- Location: Kalajoki, the Rahjan Archipelago.
- Date: summer 2019
- Availability: This trip is available by request only. Call us and book your own trip.
- Group size: 3-6 persons
- Guides: Guides of Pikkulahden Luontopalvelut
- Languages: Finnish, English
- Level of difficulty: Suits also beginner paddlers
- Price: €150/person
- Included: Guide’s services, kayaks, dinner, evening snack, breakfast, accommodation and sauna. Also transportation: Kalajoki Nature Centre – Konikarvo.
- Not included: Snacks, bed linen, sleeping bags, insurance and other trekking gear.
- Information: +358503707111 or firstname.lastname@example.org